
{ Sunday, June 25, 2006
mugging has driven me to reading Stomp. O.M.G someone STOP ME.
But you gotta agree with me it's friggin funny.
Here's an example.
Dear Dajie,
I'm in Secondary 4 now and I just finished my mid-year exams. I think I am ready for love. Do you think this is the right time for me to start dating?
… Anxious For A Girlfriend, 16
Anxious For A Girlfriend. AFAG.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Please don't tell me that's not funny.
And also, in an attempt to give myself a longer break from studying, during a bath I shampooed my hair, soaped my body, then scrubbed my body with a body scrubbed, then conditioned my hair, then scrubbed my face with facial scrub, then washed my face with face wash, then brushed my teeth, then even attempted gargling(spelling?) with listerine after. sheesh. Is there anything else one can do in the shower?
`SAYYOULOVEME.;
11:25 PM