
{ Saturday, November 19, 2005
just a few notes. I AM CURRENTLY VERY VERY PISSED COS THE STUPID HAIRDRESSER SCREWED UP MY HAIR AND I ONLY FOUND OUT THIS MORNING WHEN I WASHED OFF ALL THAT GUNK IN MY HAIR AND BLOODY HELL IT'S SO SCREWED UP IT'S SO PUNKY I LOOK LIKE I'M BALDING AND IT SUCKS. SHE CAN JUST GO AND DIE. I NEED MY FATHERS HAIR GROWTH SOLUTION BUT HE'LL PROBABLY THINK I'M INSANE IF I GO AND ASK HIM I HATE LOOKING LIKE A PUNK ALL THE HAIR ON MY HEAD STANDS UP COS IT'S SO DARN SHORT IT SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS LIFE SUCKS. i just told my dad NO he cannot see my prom photos cos the hair sucks in comparison with everyone RARGH I AM PISSED WITH HAIRDRESSER. but on 2nd thought i better be nice to my dad cos i need to take his hair growth whatever. everyone better not laugh at my hair if not i SWEAR I WILL CHOP YOU UP STAMP ON YOU AND DUMP YOU IN CURRY. prom photos are up but since i forgot to get a larger memory card there are limited photos.
i thought it was very funny when sheralyn walked into the room
and i thought wah so pretty (i can't rmb whether i said it out loud)
and then a second later i noticed how she walked
and i thought to myself haha confirm sheralyn not a different person.
prom was one word: fast
some people really were transformed.
like hey val vaaalll!!!! take a picture with mee!!!
then i'll stare at them and frown and then OHHH IT'S YOU AHH.
food?what food?
tara's prom queen!!!!!!
wah SO CHIO i nosebleed.
my classmate in pri one(:
she said she rmb my art very good.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
one of my best pals ahhh i'm so proud of her
i'm gonna make her dance her slick moves for me again hahahaha.
after prom caroling.
albeit not knowing many songs and 3/4 the words of songs we know.
wishing people merry christmas in the middle of november is fun.
we can all sing silent night very well know with all the words.
ruth flirt.
tsk tsk.
but haha the people who sung along with us with the extra HEY! very sporting eh.
lois giggles when high.a lot
house keys are NOT boyfriends photos
shoes are not heavy
don't say let's go back to our room and proceed to walk in the opposite direction from the lift
suay is very dirty never wash clean anything for the entire duration
amanda is hot stuff
for more photos go to sharon's blog.
hers are more interesting since they are of stuff of what we actually did and not just the dinner part.
`SAYYOULOVEME.;
12:30 AM